Eurella Community Services is celebrating 65 years of supporting people with disability to achieve all that is possible. Eurella is a place where people and relationships are truly valued and services and supports are designed with the person at the centre. Located in Sydney’s vibrant inner west and delivering services throughout Sydney, Eurella is a dynamic and expanding NDIS provider offering allied health and early childhood intervention services, supported employment, community and social supports, shared living, support coordination and plan management.
Eurella Business Services is referred to as an Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE) that specialises in packaging and assembly and competes in the open market with other small 3PL logistics and supply chain businesses.
About the Role
Reporting to the Eurella Links Senior Manager, working closely with the CFO and leading a team of employees the Business Enterprise Coordinator (BEC) is an exciting new operational role bringing a strong client focus to develop supported employees to embrace new employment opportunities and pathways to achieve fulfilment and success. The role will oversee the successful day to day running of the business service with a focus on quality and implementation training and new employment opportunities.
Key areas include:
- Cultivating positive relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Coordinating successful employment pathways including new business enterprise activities
- Leading a team that facilitates mentoring and coaching to Supported Employees to achieve employment and learning goals and aspirations including participation and inclusion
- Implements the metrics and performance strategy to ensure required business outcomes/performance measures/productivity requirements/KPIs are met or exceeded.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of a human rights-based approach and strong alignment to Eurella’s mission, vision and values.
- In depth knowledge and experience in the development and delivery of engaging and inspiring professional development initiatives of people with disability. This includes training, coaching facilitating collaborative EAP meetings and conducting wage assessments with milestones that lead to personal success.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, Certificate IV or diploma in Community Services (Disability) and of equal importance is sound business operational experience.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver ongoing quality assurance and overall effectiveness in business operations of a logistics and supply chain.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to meet and exceed client and stakeholder expectation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engaging Coordinator to join a dynamic organisation at an exciting time of growth and strategic change. For further information and for an application package please contact Patricia Abraham directly on 9747 4810 or to email@example.com