Eurella’s in home and community support services will provide you with tailored support in your home or in the community so you can live independently enjoying the things you love. Our professional and friendly staff deliver supports of the highest standard assisting you with everyday activities to support you to live the lifestyle you choose.
We take the time to listen to understand what is important to you and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to discuss options, customising a personalised service that will meet your needs.
Our 24 hour in-home and community support is responsive and flexible. We recognise that people’s needs and daily lifestyle rhythms are unique. Our friendly staff will work with you to plan a combination of services that are personalised and right for you, so that you choose the services you need and when you need them. Supports can be adjusted as needed this could be as needs change, or interests vary.
Our staff all have National Criminal Record and Working with Children Checks, they are well trained and continue to receive professional development during their employment at Eurella. Our staff aspire to achieve excellence, integrity and professionalism in their relationships and in all they do.
Our approach encompasses a person centred active support model, coaching, assisting and mentoring individuals to pursue their aspirations to connect and get involved within the community or learn additional skills.
Our staff support is tailored to meet a range of age groups and life aspirations.
We can assist you with
- Personal care tasks supporting with showering, grooming, dressing, shaving and assisting with medication.
- Community and social support to develop and maintain social and community connections
- Pursuing new hobbies, courses or activities of interest including swimming, art classes, dancing, going to the gym, visiting the local club, art galleries, sailing or horse riding.
- Learning new skills such as cooking, banking, literacy, gardening and travel
- Household tasks such as meal preparation, laundry, shopping and general light cleaning.