Eurella Community Services is celebrating 65 years of supporting people with disability to achieve all that is possible. Eurella is a place where people and relationships are truly valued and services and supports are designed with the person at the centre. Located in Sydney’s vibrant inner west and delivering services throughout Sydney, Eurella is a dynamic and expanding NDIS provider offering allied health and early childhood intervention services, supported employment, community and social supports, shared living, support coordination and plan management.
About the Role
Reporting to the Living, Lifestyle and Community Support Team Senior Manager, this is an exciting new role that will lead a team to deliver high quality, flexible and responsive in-home and individual community supports, holidays and activities for children, young people and adults with disability.
Key areas include:
- Plan implement, assess and review high quality and diverse services for people with disability
- Deliver innovative activities in community spaces to maximise social and cultural inclusion
- Incorporate the developmental needs, interests and abilities of children and young people
- Monitor and evaluate emerging program trends and issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of a human rights-based approach and demonstrated alignment to Eurella’s mission, vision and values.
- Certificate IV or diploma in Community Services (Disability) and minimum three (3) years’ experience in planning, evaluating and delivering in-home, community supports and services to both children and adults with disability.
- Passion for delivering innovative and dynamic services that maximise positive outcomes and social inclusion.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to meet and exceed client and stakeholder expectation.
- Demonstrated experience to lead, supervise and inspire a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engaging Team Leader to join a dynamic organisation at an exciting time of growth and strategic change. For further information and for an application package please contact Patricia Abraham directly on 9747 4810 or to firstname.lastname@example.org