Organisations such as ours could never survive without the generous support of individuals, companies, government and community groups. Funding for vital services, helping those most in need in the community is always overstretched, with priorities often seeming to be placed elsewhere.
If you feel, after learning about Eurella here on this Website, (or via a personal connection you may have) that you would like to help us continue our work, we would love to hear from you.
You can help with:
- A tax-deductable donation, small or large
- A corporate sponsorship
- Leaving us a little support in your will
- Finding out a specific need we might have (e.g. a piece of equipment) and seeing if you can help us to purchase it
- Offering experiences to our children and adults, such as a day-out, tour, event or show
- Donations of materials and goods
As you can imagine, we are always looking for great ways to improve what we have to offer and to improve the quality of life of the people we care for.
Your help is an absolutely essential and highly valued gift.
Please contact us to find out more about how you can support Eurella Community Services and help make the world a better and brighter place.