- Part-Time Position
- Competitive salary packaging
- Friendly workplace with team building events
Eurella Community Services is celebrating 70 years of supporting people with disability of all ages to achieve all that is possible. The Eurella experience is designed with the person at the centre. Eurella is a place where people and relationships are truly valued and services and supports are delivered with the highest quality, aspiring to excellence.
Located in Sydney’s vibrant inner west and delivering services throughout Sydney, Eurella is a dynamic and expanding NDIS provider offering supported employment, community, recreation and social supports, shared living, in-home support, therapies and early childhood early intervention services.
About the role:
Eurella is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate part-time cleaner with attention to detail in maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards in client’s homes and across our facilities to an excellent standard.
This is a permanent part-time position which includes variety from cleaning to assisting with hospitality for events. As a cleaner, you will play a very important role in maintaining a high standard to create a professional impression to all clients, visitors, and staff.
As a staff body, we are driven by excellence in all we offer, our services are of the highest standard, we are an inclusive, caring, vibrant and responsive organisation.
If you are committed to upholding the rights of people with a disability, have excellent time management and organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail and are motivated, and enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service we look forward to receiving your application.
There is an immediate start for a suitable candidate.
As an employer we acknowledge the valuable contributions of our staff through:
- Tax benefit salary packaging
- Ongoing mentoring, support and professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition awards
- Social and community events
- Supportive team environment
To be considered for the role please addresses the following criteria in your cover letter:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Commitment to uphold the rights of people with disabilities, ability to work hard to gain the confidence, trust and respect of each client supported, recognising their dignity, rights, and contribution.
- Positive and helpful attitude with the ability to empathise, providing excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, is self-motivated and is also an effective team player who can work collaboratively with others.
- Current unrestricted NSW Driver’s Licence with own car with comprehensive insurance.
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Current Working With Children Check.
- Strong time management and organisational skills and the ability to perform work to a very high standard, with strong attention to detail.
All people with disability who are clients of Eurella have a right to feel and to be safe. To ensure the safety of clients are met, all appointments are subject to successful pre-employment screening including reference checking, the NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance and a current Working With Children Check.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organisation at an exciting time of growth and strategic change.
Submitting your application:
To submit your online application, visit our website at www.eurella.org.au/employment-application-form and complete the online employment application attaching your resume and cover letter addressing the criteria of the position.