Therapeutic Supports and Services
At Eurella our experienced and caring allied health therapists will listen to your needs, supporting you to achieve your goals and to enhance your quality of life. Our therapists are passionate about supporting your life journey and will work with you to support your self-determination, optimum learning, contribution, connection to others and confidence to live your best life possible.
How we can help
Eurella's dedicated, highly skilled and specialised multi-disciplinary allied health team provide customised, flexible and responsive therapeutic support services.
We can assist people with a range of disability and conditions of all ages and stages of life .
Therapies offered include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
We can help with:
- Early Childhood Early Intervention Services with a family centred approach
- School readiness and support through primary to secondary school (e.g. hand writing skills, social skills, living and learning skills)
- Self-care and household management (e.g. showering, toileting, dressing, laundry)
- Community access (e.g. public transport, shopping)
- Supporting employment pathways through assessment, skills and training
- Improving relationships (e.g. positive behaviour support, specialist behaviour support, developing social skills and confidence to build meaningful relationships)
- Improving expressive and receptive communication (e.g.augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) assessments and assistance with funding applications for AAC and electronic devices to the NDIS)
- Home modifications (e.g.assessment, recommendations and assistance with funding applications to the NDIS )
- Aids and equipment (e.g. prescribing and assisting with the purchase of aids and equipment and assistance with funding applications for assistive technology to the NDIS)
- Mealtime safety (e.g. eating, drinking and swallowing assessments and developing mealtime management plans)
- Mobility and movement (e.g. mobility assessments, falls prevention, exercise and physical activity programs and sessions, prescription of wheelchair and mobility aids)
What we offer:
We offer a range of flexible and responsive therapeutic services that will help you reach your goals, achieve positive outcomes and enhance your quality of life.
We offer a customised and extensive range of therapeutic services, some of which include:
- Comprehensive assessment and screening
- Customised one-on-one therapy intervention session (can be clinic, school or home based)
- Early Childhood Early Intervention Services
- Specialist Behaviour Support Services
- Centre-based assessments, services and workshops (e.g. independent living skills group, mobility improvement)
- Consultation, training and support to family, teachers and support staff
- Liaison with other service providers, heath professionals and education staff
We are collaborative and our role is to enrich lifestyles, promote inclusion and strengthen the confidence, resilience and the knowledge of people with disability and their informal and formal supports.