Looking for a new job? Looking to work with an awesome team? Looking for a new challenge?
Look no further than Eurella Community Services.
Eurella Community Services wants you.
If you are passionate about helping and caring for others then you are the person we are looking for.
We are looking for permanent and casual Support Workers. Shifts are flexible and can vary in length. This includes any time of day (even overnight shifts) as well as any weekday or weekend and even public holidays.
This rewarding role assists in all areas of daily life from social and community settings to home and workplace settings.
Support can be provided to both individuals and groups. The types of support will include the following:
- Personal Care
- Development of Life Skills
- Engaging in a range of fun activities
- Domestic Assistance
- Meal Preparation
What you need to address in your Cover Letter:
- A completed Cert III Qualification in Individual Support and/or Disability, or higher. If a candidate does not hold a relevant qualification, they must be willing to obtain it within 12 months of commencement.
- Consistent availability across the week.
- Experience and/or willingness with training to support people with disabilities with activities of daily living.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build positive relationships with all clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within and demonstrate Eurella’s values and ethos.
- Demonstrates qualities of a team player, working well with others.
- Proficiency in use of technology including notebooks, smartphones & email.
- A current NSW driver’s license and reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance coverage.
- A current First Aid qualification or willingness to obtain before commencement.
- Clearance for both NDIS Worker Screening Check and Working with Children Check.
- Appropriate visa working permit rights to work in Australia.
- Traineeship opportunities will be made available for the right candidate.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Eurella has played an active role in advocating for and providing essential support and services to people with disability for over 65 years. Why we do what we do is to inspire and empower people with disabilities.
What we offer:
As an employer, we acknowledge the valuable contribution of our staff through:
- NFP Tax benefit salary packaging
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Traineeships to obtain a formal qualification in disability for eligible employees on commencement
- Ongoing mentoring, support, and professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition awards
- Exciting and diverse project and career development pathways
- Social and community events for employees
- Supportive team environment in a values-based organisation
Want to learn more?
Submitting your application:
To submit your application, complete our online application form