Let Us Be Your Co-Pilot to Life
Welcome to Eurella Community Services, an NDIS-registered provider of quality services and supports to people with disability of all ages and across different areas of life. Our services are responsive to what you want, tailored to your needs, and are delivered with a flexibility that suits your lifestyle.
Celebrating 70 years of providing services to people with disability, we are passionate advocates, supporting people to realise opportunities and to live the life they imagined.
We place people at the centre of all we do. Being a co-pilot we can support you to explore new interests, connect with others, develop important skills and access the community.
What we offer:
- Support Coordination and Plan Management
- Therapeutic Supports
- Early Childhood Early Intervention Services
- Supported Employment
- Eurella Links Social and Community Participation Hub
- In Home and Community Support
- Short-Stay and Medium-Stay Accommodation and Respite Services
- Wattle-it-Bee After School and School Holiday Programs
- Eurella Creative Classes, Workshops and Outings
- Shared Living and Accommodation