Let Us Be Your Co-Pilot to Life
Welcome to Eurella, an NDIS-registered provider of quality services and supports to people with disability of all ages and across different areas of life. Our services are responsive to what you want, tailored to your needs, and are delivered with a flexibility that suits your lifestyle.
We are passionate about supporting people to live their best possible life with the opportunity to explore new interests, develop important skills, connect with others, and contribute to make an impact.
What we offer:
- Support Coordination and Plan Management
- Therapeutic Supports
- Early Childhood Early Intervention Services
- Supported Employment
- Eurella Links Social and Community Participation Hub
- In Home and Community Support
- Short-Stay and Medium-Stay Accommodation and Respite Services
- Wattle-it-Bee After School and School Holiday Programs
- Eurella Creative Classes, Workshops and Outings
- Shared Living and Accommodation