Let Us Be Your Co-Pilot to Life
Welcome to Eurella, an NDIS-registered provider of quality services and supports to people with disability of all ages and across different areas of life. Our services are responsive to what you want, tailored to your needs, and are delivered with a flexibility that suits your lifestyle.
We are passionate about supporting people to live their best possible life with the opportunity to explore new interests, develop important skills, connect with others, and contribute to make an impact.
What we offer:
- Support Coordination and Plan Management
- Therapeutic Supports
- Early Childhood Early Intervention Services
- Supported Employment
- Eurella Links Social and Community Participation Hub
- In Home and Community Support
- Short-Stay and Medium-Stay Accommodation and Respite Services
- Wattle-it-Bee After School and School Holiday Programs
- Eurella Creative Classes, Workshops and Outings
- Shared Living and Accommodation
Therapy Services & Early Childhood Intervention
Eurella Links Social and Community Participation Hub
In-home Support and Supportive Independent Living
Our Factory has relocated!
Eurella Packaging and Assembly is now located at 1/24-26 Hampstead Road, Auburn NSW 2144
For all enquiries, please contact us via (02) 8765 0058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you can imagine, we are always looking for great ways to improve what we have to offer and to improve the quality of life of the people we support.