The optimum opportunity for children to strengthen and develop their specific needs evolves within a variety of environments with rich supportive relationships.
Early early childhood intervention services are designed around each child and family’s needs. Flexibility and adaptability is integral as we can provide support across a number of settings including the home, community,early learning centre or through telepractice. We offer a tailored and coordinated service to ensure that each child and their family or caregiver receives a service that is responsive to their needs.
We Can Help With:
- Assessing children aged from birth to school age across all areas of development.
- Providing the child and family with specialised therapeutic and family support through a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Providing a combination of service types including therapeutic playgroups and individual therapy sessions.
- Parent and caregiver training delivered individually or through group information sessions to develop the skills of parents and caregivers.
- Consultation and training to staff in preschools/long day care centres, other education settings or home to implement the child's program in these settings.
- Assistance with the transition of children to settings such as preschool and school.
Service Delivery Options:
- Playgroup sessions
- Secure online teleconferencing and telepractice consultation and appointments
- Individual therapy sessions
- Small group sessions
- Consultations with preschools/long day care centres and schools
- Parent training
- Home Visits