The optimum opportunity for children to strengthen and develop their specific needs evolves within a variety of environments with rich supportive relationships across a multitude of settings including the child’s home, community and pre-school or early learning centre.
Our services are designed around each child and family’s needs, we are flexible and can provide support across a number of settings including the home, community or early learning centre. We offer a tailored and coordinated service to ensure that each child and their family or caregiver receives a service that is responsive to their needs.
We Can Help With:
- Assessing children aged from birth to school age across all areas of development.
- Providing the child and family with specialised therapeutic and family support through a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Providing a combination of service types including therapeutic playgroups and individual therapy sessions.
- Parent and caregiver training delivered individually or through information sessions to develop the skills of parents and caregivers.
- Consultation and training to staff in preschools/long day care centres, other education settings or home to implement the child's program in these settings.
- Assistance with the transition of children to settings such as preschool and school.
Service Delivery Options:
- Playgroup sessions
- Individual therapy sessions
- Small group sessions
- Consultations with preschools/long day care centres and schools
- Parent training
- Home Visits