Early Childhood Early Intervention Services (ECEI)
Early Childhood Early Intervention services are designed around the individual needs of each child and family for children up to the age of 7 years.
Flexibility and adaptability are integral as we can provide support across several settings including the home, community, early learning centre or through telehealth.
We offer a tailored and coordinated services to ensure that each child receives services that are responsive to their needs.
We Can Help With:
- Assessing children aged from 0 – 7 years across all areas of development.
- Providing the child and family with specialised therapeutic and family support through a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Providing a combination of service types including therapeutic playgroups and individual therapy sessions.
- Parent and caregiver training delivered individually or through group information sessions to develop the skills of parents and caregivers.
- Consultation and training to staff in preschools/long day care centres, other education settings or home to implement the child's program in these settings.
- Assistance with the transition of children to settings such as preschool and school.
- Wattle-it-Bee Services including Creative Play Therapy Playgroup, School Readiness Playgroup, Sensory Playgroup, After-School Care and School Holiday activities
- Online telehealth consultation and appointments
- Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services
- Small group sessions
- Consultations with preschools/long day care centres and schools
- Short to Medium Stay Accommodation and respite services
- Training for parents and caregivers
- Home Visits
Enquire today about ECEI Services with Eurella