- Permanent Part-Time
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary packaging
- Friendly workplace
- Commitment to professional development
Ready to take the next step in your career as an Occupational Therapist?
This is a unique position for a candidate with a passion for working with Early Childhood and Early Intervention Clients, to join us at our Burwood location. There is scope for the role to engage with older paediatric and adult clients in the future if desired.
We are seeking a clinician who will contribute to the ongoing growth and success of our therapy programs through a transdisciplinary approach. The successful applicant will have the chance to pursue their clinical interests and develop their own projects, with pathways available into senior positions.
- Providing a high level of clinical services, including client assessment and treatment, management plans, therapy, equipment prescription and home assessment.
- Delivering therapy within natural learning environments including home, educational, centre-based and community-based settings.
- Preparing a variety of reports and correspondence, for the purpose of documenting sessions, and conveying clinical information and recommendations to families, caregivers and other professionals.
- Building the capability of people with disabilities, engaging with their families, caregivers and educators.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Allied Health in Occupational Therapy or a Master’s Allied Health, Occupational Therapy.
- Registration with AHPRA.
- An understanding of a human rights-based approach and demonstrate alignment to Eurella’s mission, vision and values.
- Family and client-centred mindset.
- Creative and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Full Australian driver’s licence and own vehicle.
What you receive:
- Admin support to allow more time to focus on clients.
- A generous professional development budget, with in-house and external PD provided annually.
- Flexible work hours.
- Clinical support including in-house supervision as well as paid external supervision provided.
- Salary Packaging available.
Eurella Community Services is celebrating 65 years of supporting people with disability to achieve all that is possible. Eurella is a place where people and relationships are truly valued, and services and supports are designed to suit the individual. Located in Sydney’s vibrant inner west and delivering services throughout Sydney, Eurella is a dynamic and expanding NDIS provider offering allied health and early childhood early intervention services, supported employment, community and social support, shared living, support coordination and plan management.
Learn more about the role
Submitting your application:
To submit your online application, visit the page www.eurella.org.au/employment-application-form and complete the online employment application attaching the cover letter and resume.
Appointments are subject to the following pre-employment safety screening checks that include such the National Criminal Record Check, Inherent Position Requirements Employee Declaration, Working with Children Check Reference Checks and AHPRA Registration Check. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia.