- Permanent Part-Time
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary packaging
- Friendly workplace
- Commitment to professional development
Eurella Community Services is celebrating 65 years of supporting people with disability to achieve all that is possible. Eurella is a place where people and relationships are truly valued and services and supports are designed with the person at the centre. Located in Sydney’s vibrant inner west and delivering services throughout Sydney, Eurella is a dynamic and expanding NDIS provider offering allied health and early childhood early intervention services, supported employment, community and social supports, shared living, support coordination and plan management.
About the Role
A unique opportunity has become available for an innovative and creative Occupational Therapist to join our therapy team in Burwood. This role is primarily working with Early Childhood Early Intervention Clients (age 0 – 7) through a transdisciplinary practice. There is also scope to work with older paediatric and adult clients if desired.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a clinician who is willing to help grow a service and create their own dream role. The successful applicant will have the chance to pursue their clinical interests and develop their own projects, with pathways available into senior positions.
- Providing a high level of clinical services including client assessment and treatment, management plans, therapy, equipment prescription and home assessment.
- Delivering therapy within natural learning environments including home, educational, centre-based and community-based settings
- Preparing a variety of reports and correspondence, for the purpose of documenting sessions, and conveying clinical information and recommendations to families, caregivers and other professionals
- Building the capability of people with disabilities their families, caregivers and educators.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Allied Health in Occupational Therapy or a master’s Allied Health, Occupational Therapy.
- Registration with AHPRA
- An understanding of a human rights-based approach and demonstrate alignment to Eurella’s mission, vision and values.
- Family and Client Centred mindset
- Creative and flexible approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Full Australian Driver’s Licence and own vehicle.
What you receive:
- Admin Support – our amazing team will take care of admin so you have more time to focus on your clients.
- Generous professional development budget – inhouse and external PD provided annually.
- Flexible work hours – with the flexibility work from home as desired.
- Clinical Support – inhouse supervision as well as paid external supervision provided.
- Salary Packaging available
Appointments are subject to the following pre-employment safety screening checks that include such the National Criminal Record Check, Inherent Position Requirements Employee Declaration, Working with Children Check Reference Checks and AHPRA Registration Check. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engaging OT to join a dynamic organisation at an exciting time of growth and strategic change.
Want to learn more about the role?
For further information and for an application package please contact Ava Karusoo-Musumeci on 9747 4810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting your application:
To submit your online application, visit the page www.eurella.org.au/employment-application-form and complete the online employment application attaching the cover letter and resume.
No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be processed as they are received.